Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIY-dreams and disasters? Share your story with us

Options
  • 16-02-2008 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

[FONT=&quot]We are interested in hearing about DIY stories - successes or distasters - so please email us pictures of your projects and a short description to :
    diygallery@yahoo.co.uk It is for a new website and book which will showcase the work of normal people doing DIY at home. It could simply be a beautifully restored timber door to the construction of an extension to the house ! Or if your spouse has you living in a tip surrounded by unfinished projects, let us know. Also, feel free to send us pics of rooms you have re-decorated - before and after pics are great - or even larger building projects that have been tackled (Note: We will not publish or upload any of your contributions without your permission)[/FONT]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭wasim21k

i have done lots of DIY tilling, flooring, celling light.
    coz house i bought had only walls and roof (new house):mad:
    but i have images of celling lights and other i can not find. if you want let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,045 ✭✭✭ttm

How much are you paying boards.ie for the advertising and how much are you paying for the articles?

You don't even provide a website to check out just an anoymous email address?

2 posts so far and the other http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055238013 isn't any better.

So you joined up just so you get gain free stories for you own website from members of boards.ie?

Perhaps others will think differently?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,778 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

ttm - Use the Report Post function if you think that the post is inappropriate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 DIY data

Thanks for the feedback - when we have the site up and running we will post a link and folk can have a look and contribute directly. Its a similair community forum focussing on DIY and renovation projects. Thanks for those who have emailed us - we will be in touch soon.

Advertisement