Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cycle california

Options
  • 16-02-2008 3:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

anyone hear anything about this, just caught the tale end of an advert for it on the radio earlier today, all i know that its a approx 500km cycle over a few days in california in the summer for an irish charity

sounds interesting, if i find a link, i'll post it here, or if some one knows more them self, could they post some info

cheers

;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

irish-stew wrote: »
    anyone hear anything about this, just caught the tale end of an advert for it on the radio earlier today, all i know that its a approx 500km cycle over a few days in california in the summer for an irish charity

sounds interesting, if i find a link, i'll post it here, or if some one knows more them self, could they post some info

cheers

;)

I wonder is it for the NCBI. A guy I know did two rides for them before, one in Oz and one in California, although I don't see anything on the webpage: http://www.ncbi.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Raam wrote: »
    I wonder is it for the NCBI. A guy I know did two rides for them before, one in Oz and one in California, although I don't see anything on the webpage: http://www.ncbi.ie/

looked a few sites already, irish cancer society and co-operation ireland, nothing on them, cant see anything on that one either, thnks for the link anyhow

have a feeling it could be a motercycle event, just found a link for 'out ladies childrens hospital crumlin', for a 4000km motercycle ride, california, in september,

not sure if the ad i heard ealier, same time and location,

will be slightly disapointed if this was the ad i heard

:(

will keep looking

sorry to bump this, was wondering if any one heard anything since on this, havn't heard any more ads for it, nor can i find anything on the net

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭paddyb

• Advertisement
Advertisement