Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Science Ball ticket anyone??

Options
  • 16-02-2008 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Does anyone wanna buy a science ball ticket for €65? I bought one but my dad was meant to be sending me my dress from back home n it hasn't arrived so i'm dressless!!! Twill be great craic tho i'm really sad I can't go!! :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭lizzyvera

Borrow one from a friend and go and have fun!

I don't know why people think everyone's going to be looking at them at these things!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Come on, It's the Science ball.. Not exactly going to be all glitz and glamour in fairness is it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

well im the poster designer guy for that particular event and as far as im told was that its "neat" dress. Not ball gowns. But I wasa going to wear a suit. Now I might just stay in and work on the aul dissertation.

Croke Park is the best spot for a party ive seen in a long time though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 smallthing

Wel i've realised I shouldn't hav bought the ticket in the first place cus i really can't afford it..... So i'm dressless and poor!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 phantomwolf

It was a good night alright, but the banc got kicked off early because local residents complained about the noise, then the DJ stopped playing music half way through a song ..like WTF

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 smallthing

Yeah I'm glad i did go in the end! (even thoughg I am REALLY poor now....) But ur right bout the music, twas really pissy that the DJ kept turning the music down, like wat the hell!! Twas A good night tho, n I really enjoyed the meal!! Knew loadsa a ppl there n twas great craic! Cant wait for Science Day!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 stripedpyjamas

Went with a mate from vetinary, brilliant night!!

Advertisement