Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help for Setting up Fast Food restaurant

Options
  • 16-02-2008 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭

Hi,

I need your help. I am trying to complete a business plan and need to estimate costs and i was wondering if any of you would have an idea of the following costs for a fast food restaurant with a seating capacity for 30 people.

Equipment rental (fryers, refrigerators, etc...)

Annual Insurance (public liability, contents, etc....)

i know all of this is very high level but i was just looking for estimates.

Tony

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,787 ✭✭✭antoinolachtnai

equipment rental: you are talking about leasing i suppose. It really depends what's there to start. I'd say 75k for fitout, divide that by 4 as a ready reckoner for the yearly lease payments if you pay for it over 5 years, and that gives you 15k.

It could be more though if you need to put up ducting and all the rest of it. Worst case, you could end up spending 40k on the ventilation alone. It can get pretty high.

Annual insurance. I'd say (from stuff i've heard) that you'd be looking at 20k. But that really all depends.

Advertisement