Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gillette Fusion Razor Blades

• 16-02-2008 4:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Does anybody know what's the best site to buy the above from at the cheapest price? I remember the Ray Darcy show a few weeks back saying that all the supermarkets have the price hiked up by 40% per pack.

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,128 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Look on ebay. I got some good ones there. Just check the feedback to see if they are crappy fakes or imports.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,169 ✭✭✭Grawns

I bought a years worth when hickeys pharmacies were doing an offer last summer I think. If you find a good place please let me know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,565 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

MarkR wrote: »
    Look on ebay. I got some good ones there. Just check the feedback to see if they are crappy fakes or imports.

Be careful! Feedback is no guide! Look at fakeblades.com for plenty of people stung by sellers with apparently good feedback. I myself bought fake blades from electronic-import-store on eBay and he had great feedback. That was €60 down the drain...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,896 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

same as that

i went by feedback and bought 20mach 3s for just under 20ew.
    feedback was 99+%

some of them appeared fine, some cut the face off me

its hard to know really

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

Are we better off just taking the hit & paying top dollar (or Euro) in the supermarket then?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 540 ✭✭✭FredH3as

Tanabe wrote: »
    Are we better off just taking the hit & paying top dollar (or Euro) in the supermarket then?

Naah, I think you should get them off ebay and post back here how you got on :rolleyes:

i know now after looking at fakeblades.com that the fusion power
    blades i purchased off a guy with 99.8% feedback on ebay are fake.
    Theres no serial number on the blades and thats one sure way
    of knowing for definite. i paid 16eu for 8.
    i guess maybe a lot of people dont realise they are fake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭Tanabe

FredH3as wrote: »
    Naah, I think you should get them off ebay and post back here how you got on :rolleyes:

Ah sarcasm! Well they do say it's the lowest form of wit.

(Possible Gillette rep alert). NeeNawwNeeeNawww.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Westdogg

Check out www.jazzano.com. The site sells mach 3 and mach 3 turbo blades and the guy seems genuine. He is Irish, imports them from Hong Kong where there is no sales tax and he pretty much answers any questions instantly. Less than half the price of blades here. Check it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Westdogg wrote: »
    Check out www.jazzano.com. The site sells mach 3 and mach 3 turbo blades and the guy seems genuine. He is Irish, imports them from Hong Kong where there is no sales tax and he pretty much answers any questions instantly. Less than half the price of blades here. Check it out.

Is it your site? ;)

• Advertisement

No sir. I got pointed to the site by my brother who has been stung on Ebay many times trying to get blades cheaper than here. Go on to the site and email the dude who runs it and ask him. He will even send you a sample pack if you want although this is not really much help as it could be a genuine sample and fake after that but you gotta take a punt at some stage or else keep paying rip off Irish prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

jazzano.com i tried clicking on the products but "Sorry, the product was not found." Out of stock are they??????

Jeez, I dunno dude. I was on it the other day and it was fine, although I can't say anything else as I have been accused of being a "shill" for this site. Can't argue with the thought police.

same here

if i click on mach 3 i get products not found
    same for sensor excel and all the others

what sort of fool runs this site?

you can forget about that site

they dont sell anymore

i emailed them and the reply i got was

Hi Liam,
    thanks for your email. Unfortunately there has been little interest since relaunching the site, so we are now in the process of closing the shop.
    thanks again
    Damian

Subject: Message from Jazzano.com
    To: support@jazzano.com
    Date: Sunday, 5 October, 2008, 1:05 PM

Like I said, I dunno. It was fine the other day when I was on it. I don't know how well the site is maintained but there is a support email so you can ask if the products are there or not. I emailed about the mach 3 Turbos as the site said they were not in stock but he told me they were. So, who knows??? My brother is getting a few packets next week so I'll let everyone know if they are genuinely the real deal or just more internet bull****. Fingers crossed!!

in my last post i have the reply sent from jazzano

he's no longer selling

Hi Liam,
    thanks for your email. Unfortunately there has been little interest since relaunching the site, so we are now in the process of closing the shop.
    thanks again
    Damian

Subject: Message from Jazzano.com
    To: support@jazzano.com
    Date: Sunday, 5 October, 2008, 1:05 PM

this can only mean hes not selling as far as i can see

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

Are these blades any cheaper up North?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Funkyzeit

I buy these on ebay lads - I got 8 there for the price of 4 in my local supervalue !

everythings cheaper up north
    this is rip off republic

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 243 ✭✭Kamaldihnio

I used to get the mach 3's in the liberty markets. Blades are damn expensive alright, no doubt about it. Lookin for afew fusions meself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭sunny2004

I have bought mach 3, fusion 4 triple this blah blah for years, the fusion 4 with the vibrating handle was the last ones I bought into..

Anyway, went back to twin blades from aldi, and all is good. I am not saying they are the same, I just tried them and my face seems the same and the giirlfriend hasnt noticed !

Advertisement