Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you look for in a partner?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bluesparkler

My ideal man is funny, tall, loves food, has loads of mates so he is not clinging on to me the whole time, dark eyes, funky and into something different not the usual rugby head...although I dont think he actually exists :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,119 ✭✭✭p

My ideal man is funny, tall, loves food, has loads of mates so he is not clinging on to me the whole time, dark eyes, funky and into something different not the usual rugby head...although I dont think he actually exists :p
    That pretty much describes most people I hang around with. Maybe you just need to expand your social circle?

If you're worried about rugby types, maybe you're just hanging around the southside too much. :D

Moonbaby wrote: »
    In the past I have generally worked off of chemistry, and a lack of arrogance.
    Next time I'm going look with a shopping list.

Laidback.
    Kind.
    From a farming background.
    Thoughtful to all others not just me.
    Nice family....dead mother.
    Passionate but not about their job or ball sports.
    Good circle of friends or at least a gregarious personality.
    Veg*n
    Independant.
    Emotional.
    Positive outlook, allergic to complaining.
    Different interests to me.
    Uncompetative.

Well, at least u know what u want eh!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Bluesparkler

Im offended..im proudly a northsider :D maybe they just want a bit of rough!

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

jezza wrote: »
    All my ex boyfriends and current boyfriends are pr!cks.
    All except one, who turned in to the most annoying thing i have ever encountered in my entire life. Jesus the very thought of him makes me want to leave him flat on his back and dance on his face. He was a quiet guy, insecure, jealous, possessive irritating controlling god damn emo fu.cking freak and even thinking about him makes me angry.
    jezza wrote: »
    Oh.. On topic.

Yeah I like bad boys. Fast cars, fast lifestyles, HTID types. Guys that are mega mega hot (check out my other half YUMEH!) but give ya enough room to breathe.
    Having murderous thoughts about people can't be good ya know.

Do you reckon there might be a link between your posts somehow? aim for shallowness and you get shallow people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 47 Midna

Depends on what kind of partner ;)

Generally I go for a nice balance of confidence and modesty and they have to be smart.

Well, at least u know what u want eh!!

I don't get that. You think my wants are OTT or that i'm possible after land ?(who wants land these days!)

I just think it makes life easier, if you and your partner have been raised in a similar way and so have similar attitudes to life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Smart, fun, hot, gets me as I get him, eternal optimist and reliable.

Oh, and thinks I'm hot.

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭Gillybean72

Hi all, new to the lounge :)
    My ideal man has to be smart (hate stupid men) funny, caring and loyal. Looks used to be important to me, but found the hotties cause too much trouble!

Im offended..im proudly a northsider :D maybe they just want a bit of rough!

Sorry didn't see this before.
    I don't know what your idea of rough is but I define mine by the creatures I have seen on manor street!
    Actually oiley suit types are a major turn off me. I like the idea of someone with a hands on lifestyle. Someone with a trade.

• Advertisement
Advertisement