Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus from Heuston Station to Stephen's Green

Options
  • 16-02-2008 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭

Is there a bus directly from the train station to Stephen's Green shopping centre? Appreciate any info.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,202 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Not exactly to the shopping centre, you would have about 200 metres of a walk.
    Bus route 92

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Dero

92 goes past St. Stephen's Green iirc. Get it from Heuston station beside the Luas stop.

• Registered Users Posts: 533 ✭✭✭Appleblossom42

Ok thanks. What street do I then get off at?

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Dero

I'm working from very vague memory here, but I'd say the closest stop to the shopping centre is at the end of Kildare St., just before it turns onto St. Stephen's Green.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong or it has changed cos I wouldn't want to be sending you wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Dero wrote: »
    I'm working from very vague memory here, but I'd say the closest stop to the shopping centre is at the end of Kildare St., just before it turns onto St. Stephen's Green
    Yup.

OP - get off after passing Leinster House (Dail Eireann) on Kildare Street. Turn right onto St Stephen's Green North. The shopping centre is at the junction of St Stephen's Green West and North - about 2 minutes walk.

• Advertisement
Advertisement