Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Eircom always on for sport.

Options
  • 16-02-2008 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭

Ok i was just goign to watch the NFL match between Kerry and Tyrone and i am getting this error:

Sorry, the service you are trying to view is currently unavailable. Please try again later.

Now we should have it as part of our package. it used to work around janary (havn't tried it since). Any ideas?

I know i can email eircom about it but i was hoping to get it sorted before 7 :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭zugvogel

Happens to me too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,287 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Could one of you get me a screenshot of that, I'd like to see the precise error.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭zugvogel

It's working again for me now. If it happens again I'll post a screenshot here.

Zug

Advertisement