Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Underfloor Pipe Differences

Options
  • 16-02-2008 7:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

Can anyone advise what is the best type of underfloor pipework to fit.
    I have seen a couple of heat pump installations of late and have seen two different types of pipe fitted
    One is the multilayer pex pipe which i believe has an oxygen barrier.(layer of aluminium)
    Have also seen a clear pex pipe (single layer) being used by other installers
    Which is the best to use?
    Thanks,
    Da Lad

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭DA-LAD

anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 echristie

Came across your unanswered question :( I have same question myself. Trying to buy pipe from various suppliers and am getting lost. As usual I have to learn about the subject myself then I (the customer and user) just have to make the best choice at the time. Have had a supplier being rude to me today because he didn't like me telling him his quote and pipe layout was wrong. Did you egt anywhere? eileen

• Registered Users Posts: 424 ✭✭Cuauhtemoc

From this thread below "alupex" is supposed to be the one to go for.
    Will be deciding soon enough myself which one as well

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055294091

C.

Advertisement