Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Terrano Ii Help

Options
  • 16-02-2008 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭

Looking at buying a '02 Nissan Terrano commercial. Before anybody asks YES I do need a jeep and NO I cant afford a Toyota landcruiser.
    Does anybody have any experience of these jeeps, I have been told there was a problem with the clocks and that they dont register the correct milage or reset themselves or something
    Is there any way of checking the correct milage or are nissan ireland any help. It seems like a nice tidy jeep but I dont know much about them so any input would be a help, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

A full main dealer service history makes verifying the mileage simple.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭250882

Don't have that luxury on this one but I have seen some stickers on the underside of the bonnet recording the services so maybe theres a service history in the Manual. other than that, anybody heard anything else about them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭groupb

My old boss swears by them. No ball of fire but the engine is supposed to be unburstable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭250882

Nissan Ireland were absolutely no help at all. They cant tell me if it has had all its recalls unless I buy it first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,538 ✭✭✭niceirishfella

i dont know much about the reliability on them, but they are DREADFUL to drive.

• Advertisement
Advertisement