Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real Zaragoza - FC Barcelona

Options
  • 16-02-2008 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭

Anyone else lumping on Bacrelona at evens? Reckon thats a great price at a struggling zaragoza and now with Real Madrid 2-1 down at half time and looking set to drop points they are sure to go all out for the win.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭modo85

putting my money on j. taylor to win the boxing tonight 6/4... wud be a nice double barca and taylor 4/1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,698 ✭✭✭IrishMike

Barca 2-1 up with 3 mins left
    Looking safe

• Registered Users Posts: 496 ✭✭Ya-Boy-Ya

Nice on M.J.W.
    I Seen this thread last night and lumped on Barca.

Thanks again for the heads up. :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

I seen this thread today!!!

Barca at evens - great bet!

Congrats on the win chaps...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Barca were very very lucky to win this game, TBH they would have been lucky to draw. very dodgy penalty at the end and Zaragoza missed a pen of their own.

Read here for a great writeup about the game:

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/sport/2008/02/18/a_scandal_and_a_robbery_yes_bu.html

• Advertisement
Advertisement