Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training: Do your own accounts/taxes??

Options
  • 16-02-2008 9:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hi,

I am considering running a one/two day introduction to registering a new business, VAT, PAYE, PRSI, revenue on line, Payroll obligations etc. Basically giving new business startups the knowledge to do the bulk of their own accounts and taxes.

At this stage, I am just looking for feedback on what the demand might be for this. Any comments appreciated.

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭Musha

could have used this last year, up to speed now :D

if you keep it reasonably priced i would say it is a good option:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭Snowdrop

Thanks. What would you say is a reasonable fee?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,376 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

You might also consider approaching companies that are closing down, and offer your course as a form of "re-training" for the staff, who want to set up by themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭Hitchhiker's Guide to...

Don't want to dampen your enthusiasm snowdrop - but, don't FAS and Enterprise Ireland offer these types of courses for free?

Advertisement