Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Southern Airsoft Site Cork, SAS-C (formerly CTG)

14567810»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭MAD Ozzie

Was thinking of a young guns day on Saturday the 11th, but that will depend on numbers.
    Would that suit??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Most schools are getting holidays from this Friday to the 20th so the 11th would be perfect. :D

Cool ive posted it up on our forums for Saturday the 11th.
    http://www.corkairsoft.ie/forum/index.php

Will i pop ya name in ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 859 ✭✭✭StevieGriff

Please, same as last time mask for me and full rentals for the guy that was with me (Nicholas). Thanks:)

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,608 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

quick reminder for those coming down to the young guns day tomorrow - our waiver MUST be counter signed by a parent / legal guardian.
    no exceptions.

Thanks

PS : you can get the waiver here

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

The SEA-C extend a challenge to the SAS-C to do battle at SEACOM on the 30th of May.

Free BBQ during the day to feed the survivors.
    Secure parking & Toilet facilities on site.

The Gauntlet is thrown, do you dare accept? :p:p:p

Will inform the troops, and may at least get a special force unit sent up to hand out the woopin your all dying for :D:D (I hope!) :)

Its up on our forums. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,363 ✭✭✭gerrowadat

Need any fifth columnists Ozzie? :-P

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,608 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

This challange was mutually withdrawn due to duncannon this weekend.

Sorry.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,348 ✭✭✭Rhinocharge

Guys I just wanted to say thank you for a fantastic weekend.
    It will definately be one I'll remember & I'll be back soon for more. :):):)

For all those whom read this, get your carcass down to Cork Airsoft Club, it's trually an unforgetable experience.
    A CQB arena that's not for the faint hearted, woodland as dark as night, grassland that's trully a sniper's dream & peat trenches to die for ( literally ;)). 8 acres of pure adrenaline. You haven't lived till you've played Cork Club. Best run venue I've been to in ages. :)

Again thanks guys, it was a real pleasure.

• Advertisement
Advertisement