Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MNSCI Website

Options
  • 16-02-2008 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

We finally got around to putting up a basic site for Midland National Shooting Centre of Ireland range. it contains contact details and some info.
    We intend to update it with comp details and events as they come up
    www.nationalshootingcentre.ie
    TIA Fclass08

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

Nice to see.

Looking forward to seeing more content and news about the club.

~B

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Website looks good great to see the events that are to be run.
    I was there yesterday and had a great time. What can I say Hire of .22lr, 100 rounds, 3 targets sheets €37. Plenty of chat with the members 4 hours flew by. Well worth the visit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Nice site. Looking forward to more stuff being posted on it

Looking forward to the competitions, especially .22's and classic shoot

• Registered Users Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭bullets

clivej wrote: »
    Website looks good great to see the events that are to be run.
    I was there yesterday and had a great time. What can I say Hire of .22lr, 100 rounds, 3 targets sheets €37. Plenty of chat with the members 4 hours flew by. Well worth the visit.

If ya go again bring along a permanent marker with ye. That way
    you can add a few cross's + + + + in between the target faces on the target sheet. Saves you the hassle and money of buying more target sheets than ya need.

BTW The NRAI website has also improved an awful lot since the last time I visited great to see such great info.

Question, The F-Class stuff thats scaled down so you can try it with a .22 at the 50 and 100m
    ranges is it allowed to try it with the .17HMR rimfire too? or is it restricted to .22LR only
    Last 2 times I was at midlands I saw a HELL of a lot of used 17 brass so I am guessing the little
    round is getting more popular we may even get an all rimfire event someday.
    ~B

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

fclass08 wrote: »
    We finally got around to putting up a basic site for Midland National Shooting Centre of Ireland range. it contains contact details and some info.
    We intend to update it with comp details and events as they come up
    www.nationalshootingcentre.ie
    TIA Fclass08

Hi fclass08. Looking good !! By the way would you please check out the link for IPSA. There's a few extra W's in it and it won't redirect properely. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 fclass08

packas wrote: »
    Hi fclass08. Looking good !! By the way would you please check out the link for IPSA. There's a few extra W's in it and it won't redirect properely. Thanks.
    Thanks for the heads up Packas.:o any ideas or thoughts on improvements would be appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

bullets wrote: »
    Question, The F-Class stuff thats scaled down so you can try it with a .22 at the 50 and 100m
    ranges is it allowed to try it with the .17HMR rimfire too? or is it restricted to .22LR only

17 HMR is primarily a hunting round. A 17HMR against a 22LR is not an equal battle.

100m may be a bit too far for you ? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭V Bull

Well done fclass08.

Dont forget to mention all the courses that the MNSCI run such as the free F Class introduction course that was run by the guys yesterday.

It was brilliant and a very big thanks to all the people who gave up their free time to help introduce new shooters to the sport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭packas

fclass08 wrote: »
    Thanks for the heads up Packas.:o any ideas or thoughts on improvements would be appreciated.

it will probably take time but some articles on how to get started i.e. equipment etc.. will usually draw some attention e.g consdier making your site the centre of knowledge for precision rifle shooting i.e. a first stop if someone needs some information.

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Sikamick

Dublin Target Sports Club would like to thank Mary, Jim, JohnPaul, Tony , Cris, Noel , Conor , Steven and all who helped give the members of DTSC the opportunity to partake in the F Class introduction course on Sunday 17th Feb.

Again many thanks to the MNSCI we had a great day, you have started a fire in the hearts of DTSC Members for the sport of F Class.

Michael O'Connor
    Secretary to Dublin Target Sports Club

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

I'm thinking of joining, whats the procedure for getting memebership of MNSCI? Are they still open to new members?

• Registered Users Posts: 5 fclass08

Hi Rew, membership is still available, give Jim a ring, all the contact details are on the site. www.nationalshootingcentre.ie

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Will do thanks

Advertisement