Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Valeting in Cork? (someone got sick in the car)

Options
  • 16-02-2008 11:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Someone got sick in the car last week and the smell is still there. Tried cleaning the seats with hot water and some crap from halfords...no luck... Also tried those air fresheners that supposidly take in the odour, but it has actually made the place smell worse.

Can anyone reccomend a valet in cork to try and get them odour out, or does anyone know a good way of getting the smell out? Taxi drivers have to experience it every so often and they get the smell out!

Cyrstal Clean in mahon point are looking for 95euro and i thought it was a bit on the pricey side.

Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

Campus in charleville are very good. I got the wife's car valeted there last year.. There was a moldy smell in the car... they shampooed the seats/ carpets and sprayed some kind of a fungicide spray to kill off the smell... really top class job.

Cost around 50 euros .. i've used crystel clean in limerick before...and found that they really do a shabby job ie wax/t cut all over the car especially the black trim on the out side.... which can be a cnut to get off

just my two cents.

Daz

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

MR DAZ wrote: »
    Campus in charleville

Finding something to do in charleville for 2 hours is a completley different story though :D:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

Just do it yourself mate, use interior shampoo from Autoglym
    Also check beneath the seat, also the belt etc. usually the smell persists cause there is a few things beneath that you did not catch.

classic-motoring_1989_7454258

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

I used this:

400-234435?$prod$

but it hasn't really made a difference. Hoovered underneath the seat and the belt and the works but nothing. Thats why I'm looking into a valet..

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭MR DAZ

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    Finding something to do in charleville for 2 hours is a completley different story though :D:p

So very true :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,974 ✭✭✭mick.fr

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    I used this:

400-234435?$prod$

but it hasn't really made a difference. Hoovered underneath the seat and the belt and the works but nothing. Thats why I'm looking into a valet..

Hu this bottle looks weird lol, are you sure this is a cleaning product?

Advertisement