Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stone cladding for chimney breast

Options
  • 17-02-2008 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭

Is there a product that can simulate the effect of a cut stone chimney breast? Something like brick slips, but having the look of random cut stone?
    I would like to cover the chimney breast in our sitting room with something like this to enhance the look of it.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭ollie30

try fernhill stone i've seen a couple of nice interior jobs they've done in both brick an stone in hotels,pubs etc. its just a stick on clad but some of them realistic looking

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭foamcutter

• Registered Users Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭stapeler

I agree with Ollie30 on Fernhill stone, I've used it on an exterior wall and gives a very realistic look. Cost worked out at around €75/meter plus cement vat etc, (around €100/meter all in). Their websits seem to be down at the moment but PM me if you want a couple of photos.

Advertisement