Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Aptitude Test?

• 17-02-2008 3:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭

I have an aptitude test coming up for a psychology course. I am wondering what to expect? they said it's not an IQ test.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭gondorff

It's an IQ test.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,333 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Just answer the questions right. They usually look for accuracy and if there is a time limit are designed so that it's next on nigh impossible to finish accurately.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Well, It was not nice the first part. they tested analysis skills from a wall of text and graphs. Not really my forte and I panicked at not getting it finished :(
    The second part was IQ stuff, like which shape comes next etc. I was much more calm for that one and just concentrated on getting the right answers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Brooke01

WindSock wrote: »
    I have an aptitude test coming up for a psychology course. I am wondering what to expect? they said it's not an IQ test.

A book shop would have section test in store . But 90% its a IQ test

Advertisement