Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Septum?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

jenizzle wrote: »
    On a side note, V piercings have the best pricelist I've seen, probably only €20-€25 for a basic piercing. Wildcat charge extra for jewellery and spray stuff that ye really don't need.

They've only started doing that recently actually, I was shocked when they charged me more than whats on the pricelist. Receptionist had the cheek to tell me theyve been doing it for years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

dragging up things we've already discussed at length... *le sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

this is why snakebite's great, free check ups, free jewelry, and for piercings like tongue where the jewelry has to be changed according to swelling it's free! Steve fixed up my tragus for free too the other day, although I did get a surface piercing at the same time...however he fixed up my mates tongue when she got butchered by a place in Wex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭happy_feet

yeh, like i paid 6 euro to get my cartilige done last year because it was so much cheaper lik! u can get anything ther- he just asks to talk to ur ''parents'' on the fone. all u do is send a mate outside and get them to pretend to be ur mam!

dont be givin younger people bad ideas, €6 for a piercing! €6 doesnt even cover the cost of a barbell at retail value.
    The cost of a piercing isnt only the jewelry or disposable needle... well in most reputable places anyway

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭happy_feet

no im not sayin its gud at all...got infected to bits.....its a kip!

ah ok, sorry then :)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 6,817 ✭✭✭jenizzle

garthv wrote: »
    They've only started doing that recently actually, I was shocked when they charged me more than whats on the pricelist. Receptionist had the cheek to tell me theyve been doing it for years.

The thing that really annoys me is the extra €8 they add on at the end for that solution that has done nothing but flare up my piercings! Have me some H2Ocean spray now (got it from wildcat.co.uk for £3) and its fab!

Did any of you get your septum pierced through the nose cartilidge? I have a 'sweet spot' so the piercing was very pain-free, hate to know what the cartilidge would feel like!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Le Rack

sweet spot? like it's fleshy? *I just pinched my septum from different angles to try figure this out only to see my housemate staring at me like WTF* :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,900 ✭✭✭rannerap

everyone has a sweet spot dont they?i remember trying to find mine before i pierced it,it was a bitch mine is tiny

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

it's like a little triangle or something, right? i think that that's the standard for a septum piercing... i think mine is a decent size/position, cos mark looked quite happy after staring up my nose with a small torch for a while..

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Professor_Fink

OP, I`ve stretched my septum to 8mm, and it`s still invisible when I have a tunnel in (except to someone looking straight up my nostrils, or on dental xrays, as I have recently discovered).

Advertisement