Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law Plus

Options
  • 17-02-2008 11:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

Hi guys,

What is college life like in University limerick ...??. So what do you guys think the points will be for Law Plus it’s a new course this year. Under 500 or over 500 :confused::)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Brooke01 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

What is college life like in University limerick ...??. So what do you guys think the points will be for Law Plus it’s a new course this year. Under 500 or over 500 :confused::)

College life in UL is what you make it (as in every other college). You can have either a really good time there or a really crap time. Personally I had a great time while I was in UL. Try to get involved in things on campus the various Clubs & Socs are a great way to make new friends.

As to your question about points, it depends on supply and demand i.e. the amount of places available on the course vs. the demand for those places since I've no information on either it would be pointless to speculate on what the points are going to be.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

ul is class, worst mistake i ever made was leaving the place. id say law plus should be over 500 or around it like every other law course but you never know really new course and all that jazz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 661 ✭✭✭dK1NG

It will probably be around the 470-480 mark, like Law and Euro was.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭Brooke01

dK1NG wrote: »
    It will probably be around the 470-480 mark, like Law and Euro was.

why are the law course's in UL ... so low .... not like ucd , nuig ???

• Registered Users Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

Less demand, dublin and galway are the places most people go therefore more points.

• Advertisement
Advertisement