Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spare wheel for graco buggy needed

Options
  • 17-02-2008 1:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

Hi,

Does anyone have spare front (swivel) wheel for Graco Quattro deluxe buggy (about 21 cm diameter). It broke down and there is no possibility to buy it in retail, so I would like to buy it from someone who maybe has an old buggy and doesn't need it any more. Maybe you know other ways to get it, thank you for advice

sagit

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 sagit

no idea? I don't lose hope anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

Try the Graco website - they have a spare parts section.

http://www.gracobaby.com/store/order/default.asp?N=10418+10413+10421&Ne=11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 sagit

Thank your for link, but I've been there before and it's not helpful at all, when I enter model and serial number, no matter how many combination of them, it simply doesn't work, there are no parts for it or numbers are wrong. I think they want me to buy a new buggy;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭crosstownk

See if they have a customer service/helpline. Hopefully that will help. It would be a shame to have to buy a whole new buggy just because of a broken wheel!

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

crosstownk wrote: »
    See if they have a customer service/helpline. Hopefully that will help. It would be a shame to have to buy a whole new buggy just because of a broken wheel!

http://www.graco.co.uk/en_GB/group/

just bought one over the phone, £15.00 gb. Hope this helps .........

• Advertisement
Advertisement