Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackburn away

Options
  • 17-02-2008 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Just a note for anyone who'd like to boost their loyalty point totals for next years cup finals...:D

We will get up to 7000 tickets for this game, yes that's right, 7000.

It's only £20 for a ticket, and you'll get 5 LPs for the game.

Only complications are:

The game may be moved to the Sunday if we progress past Slaia then PSV or Helsingborgs in the Uefa Cup.

Flights are a bit on the pricy side to Manchester, will cost €130+ depending on the day.

That is the weekend of the FA Cup semis, both games are on at Wembley so Old Trafford will be empty that weekend (Utd are due to travel to Boro in the league)

I'm going if anyone's interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Went there last season. Piss poor game 1-1 but a good day out at the game and in the Fernhurst pre match.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

yiddo wrote: »
    Went there last season. Piss poor game 1-1 but a good day out at the game and in the Fernhurst pre match.

Supposed to be a great boozer Pat, away fans only and only a stones throw from the ground?

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭RingoSpur

I'd be defo interested in heading to that Ronan. Only thing is because of the eufa cup I'd be reluctant to book flights until i knew for sure the date of the game. I think i'm going to apply anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Supposed to be a great boozer Pat, away fans only and only a stones throw from the ground?

Yeah it's a good spot alright. As you say away fans only, welcoming staff, good food and drink and lots of room. Right behind the away end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

What would be the travel plans once you get to manchester,is it a train to blackburn?Sounds like a good trip but the possible change of date could be a problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Yeah, basically train from Manchester to Blackburn. I might try make a weekend of it, go Saturday and come back Sunday night. If we make the Uefa QF I might even look at travelling out of Manchester to wherever we get, then staying the weekend for the Blackburn game.

Advertisement