Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carling Cup beers London/Dublin/Kildare

Options
  • 17-02-2008 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Righto, may as well make plans now folks (plus I'm off to NYC in the morning so son't get a chance to post until Friday probably:D)

London

Meet up Saturday afternoon/evening, more than likely in the Punch and Judy in Covent Garden link as there will be a big contingent of Vikings (the Norwegian variety) raping and pillaging in there along with Dublin Spur and his missus, plus our mate Andy and his missus. I also extended numerous invites out in Prague, so should be good craic.

Sunday is not yet decided, but I'll more than likely travel to N17 for 10:30 in the Coach & Horses then onwards to ground. Back to N17 post-game regardless of result.

Dublin

Know there's lot disappointed over tickets, so worth meeting up to drown your sorrows and cheer the boys on. I know a couple of lads are heading into town, I reckon Sinnotts is a good shout but you have any suggestions let us know and we'll pass on.

Kildare

Graces' in Kildare town seems to be the pub of choice, there's plenty of you lot meeting there so have a great day.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Cork

Cork Spurs Supporters Club will be meeting up in the Evergreen Bar, Evergreen Road, Turners Cross, Cork for the game. All Spurs supporters welcome!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Cheers Pat, good shout.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭sew

im up for sinnotts, be good laugh!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

yiddo wrote: »
    Cork

Cork Spurs Supporters Club will be meeting up in the Evergreen Bar, Evergreen Road, Turners Cross, Cork for the game. All Spurs supporters welcome!

Me and my mate Colin might pop down in our jerseys for the craic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 724 ✭✭✭yiddo

Kold wrote: »
    Me and my mate Colin might pop down in our jerseys for the craic.

Good stuff!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 494 ✭✭John W

WEXFORD COYS will be meeting up in Maggie Mays (our club home) to cheer on the lads. More info from our site (visit forum for match details)
    http://www.wexfordcoys.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Ed Cummins

All kildare fans ,we all set for graces yeah??What time??

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Righto, I'm heading off to London in a few hours as I'm also going to Prague game tomorrow.

Shane & Ronan, I'll probably give you a bell on Saturday to see what the plans are for beers meet.

COME ON YOU SPURS !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I'll be watching it in Celbridge lads, there's a good gang of about 15 Spurs fans that will all be out in force, all welcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 DubSpur81

I've read on COYS that people will be meeting in Tom Mayes over the other side of town, a big crowd is expected for anyone who's interested as I'm told its the HQ for a lot of Spurs fans...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭terrymccarthy05

see you in tom mays

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 DubSpurs

Tom Mayes is HQ for the Dublin Supporters club. Big crowd expected in there Sunday. All welcome but you have to be careful of that Terry McCarthy fella (above) he has a thing for KPB and gets very pissed off when anyone says he's sh1te - aint that right Terry :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

will be in graces from 2pm onwards,hopefully a good crowd will be there.spurs 2 chelsea 1 zokora to score winning goal

will be in graces from 2pm onwards.hopefully see you there

is that you mark

• Registered Users Posts: 41 DubSpur81

I'll be there in spirirt folks as my chances of getting the whole family into town from Clondalkin are pretty much nil, hope it all goes well though and the place is jammed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 To dare is 2 do

Evening folks, anyone with a list of pubs that mite be packed tomorrow with fellow yids and wouldn't mind an exiled londoner joining their ranks..i know tom mayes but anyone know anywhere else.

I think its goona be tom mayes then, hope its packed and theirs plenty of vocal support for our valiant boys at wembley

was in tom mays for the match what a great day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Meathfan

Well done to all in Stamullen...great support for Spurs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Glad to see so many meeting up for the game, hopefully people will stay in touch.

Ended up in Tom mayes and i have to say what a fantastic bunch of people in there. The atmosphere was brilliant and to think i was gonna watch it at home. I be there again

COYS

Great crack in graces superb sing song just before we left ,shame we had to go so early but a few of the lads wanted to get back to the local where we continued singing,any of the other lads that were there did ye stay long??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Watched the game in the local in Celbridge. Great crack, I had the flag hanging on the wall when the whistle went. The barman even gave us 2 bottles of champagne to celebrate. Great result, great win, great day.

Carlsberg dont do day sessions, but if they did..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Byrner10

Howyee, fcukin brilliant win on Sunday. Crying like a jayzez baby was unreal. Ended up watching it in The Old Boro in Swords with 4 other Yidos who drunkenly agreed to form the Swords supporters club. Is this Tom Mayes on Dorset Street where the Dublin branch is?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Evergreen was a pleasant experience. Good bunch down there.

Ed Cummins wrote: »
    Great crack in graces superb sing song just before we left ,shame we had to go so early but a few of the lads wanted to get back to the local where we continued singing,any of the other lads that were there did ye stay long??

alright mate,no didn't stay to long after, it died when you went,woke up with no voice,good day after.nice to meet you all.

alright mate,no didn't stay to long after, it died when you went,woke up with no voice,good day after.nice to meet you all.

Yeah voice in bits the last few days as well ,superb stuff all round must do it again in the near future

Advertisement