Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

banned for calling 13 texts in 3 minutes malicious

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

And the award for the biggest loser with no friends is...
    foggy_lad wrote: »
    they know their text alerts dont work yet they still send them causing people stress annoyance and even costing some people credit, as far as i knew this was malicious not just annoying as they are allowing the annoyance to continue unabated?

as for boards and lurpak best of luck with it cos i love those little butter portions, i love opening them and putting them on seats in cafes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 OrlaBarry

Forget cats.. use pics of boards people :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

right so maybe "malicious" was not the best word to describe 3ireland but it certainly feels malicious considering very few other companies would carry on as they do ignoring complaints sending annoying texts regardless of being informed of the problem etc etc

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Dero

With regard to the original problem: "Never ascribe to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,057 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

With regards to your ban, foggy - where, exactly, does it say anywhere that the mods should care more about how you feel than about people flagrantly breaching the charter? Especially when it's not a first offence?

Because that's what your complaint boils down to - you have an issue with a company, and apparently think that you should be allowed to complain about it anywhere you like. The admins, having legal responsibilities for certain types of content, have decided that actually you're not allowed to complain here. You would like this situation reversed. There are many humorous analogies I could make, but they're not productive as I suspect you're fully aware of the reasons behind your ban and just want to carry on complaining.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

ah no i accept that my use of the word was potentially libellous and that i deserve the ban for my stupidity in using the word malicious just because i thought the context warranted such a strong word.

as for me wanting to carry on complaining well honestly im not bothered i was just hoping for some more of those gawjus lolcats the're just too cute:D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

042907_2009_Jaysbackno3.png

Advertisement