Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Want a new licence plate.

Options
  • 17-02-2008 3:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭

Dont bother coming in here slating me, i dont want to hear it.

A friend of mine bought a second hand car the other day(307) and replaced his licence plates, instead of the blue symbol on the left side of it he has the Munster crest. Is there anywhere i could go to get the Liverpool crest on mine? Ive tried asking him but cant get in contact at the minute.

Looking in the Munster region

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭daauneal

is it legal to change it?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Melion wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭jayok

Prior to making the plate (i.e. putting between the two perspex sheets) the number is cut out from a printable material. It should be possible to insert a Liverpool emblem before the two perspex sheets are pressed together. If you'll supply the logo, then I can't see any motor factors having a problem with getting it made.

jayok wrote: »
    Prior to making the plate (i.e. putting between the two perspex sheets) the number is cut out from a printable material. It should be possible to insert a Liverpool emblem before the two perspex sheets are pressed together. If you'll supply the logo, then I can't see any motor factors having a problem with getting it made.

Thanks!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

im not slating you for doing something on your car,im slating you as you're a liverpool fan!

Go on Barnsley!! :D

jackncoke wrote: »
    im not slating you for doing something on your car,im slating you as you're a liverpool fan!

Go on Barnsley!! :D

Fair enough, we all deserve that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Melion wrote: »
    Are we allowed to laugh at you?

Ive found out where to get it done, do whatever you want now

Advertisement