Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wii Package Deals

• 17-02-2008 3:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭

I'm looking to buy the Wii for my bro's 21st birthday. Preferably packaged with at least 2 or 3 games. I'd love to get him the console, plus an extra nunchuk and extra controller, plus Mario Galaxy and Umbrella Chronicles.

Has anyone seen a pack like this? Online or instore? Am I better buying the nunchuk seperately?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭junkster12345

not sure about where to get the console at the cheapest, but you can purchase the second nunchuck at half the price that they are in ireland, go to http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3883

keep in mind that they ship from asia, so allow 2 weeks minimum to recieve ur item.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,301 ✭✭✭blue-army

not sure about where to get the console at the cheapest, but you can purchase the second nunchuck at half the price that they are in ireland, go to http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.3883

keep in mind that they ship from asia, so allow 2 weeks minimum to recieve ur item.
    Looks good....have you ordered from them before?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,607 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

blue-army wrote: »
    Looks good....have you ordered from them before?

Just received mine today after waiting for 6 weeks using the free shipping choice. They're usually quicker than that. Stocks were low (non-existant) after Christmas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,469 ✭✭✭guinnessdrinker

I was also looking out for new wii bundles. I don't think there are any new ones so far, just the same ones that were out before christmas.

Advertisement