Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Hows about this

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

they're a grand little car, but that one looks awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Nice little car, dont like the spoiler on top of another spoiler thing though, whats that about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭daauneal

Stekelly wrote: »
    Nice little car, dont like the spoiler on top of another spoiler thing though, whats that about?

Is it to spoilers or just one big one, If its two I can take the top one off . I wouldn't be able to see out the back with that spoiler on.
    apart from the spoiler, is it worth it? its got the same mileage as my car but its 97 , also not sure how big the back seat is? as Ive got a fairly big dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

daauneal wrote: »
    Is it to spoilers or just one big one, If its two I can take the top one off . I wouldn't be able to see out the back with that spoiler on.
    apart from the spoiler, is it worth it? its got the same mileage as my car but its 97 , also not sure how big the back seat is? as Ive got a fairly big dog.

Looks like a 2nd one stuck on the standard spoiler. But then again I dont know, maybe Mazda offered it as an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Its got that poxy lidl chrome tape stuff around the lights too. I wonder what else was done to it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Stephen wrote: »
    Its got that poxy lidl chrome tape stuff around the lights too. I wonder what else was done to it?

you beat me too it.:D

Maybe you could use that spoiler for hanging out the washing. Thats spoiler looks so sh1t it.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Churchy

Its not the spoiler thats the issue.
    The cheap plastic mod gives an insight into the type of previous owner - hence avoid.

Churchy wrote: »
    Its not the spoiler thats the issue.
    The cheap plastic mod gives an insight into the type of previous owner - hence avoid.
    what plastic mods has it got?

is this better/ more realistic. http://www.cbg.ie/Cardetail.aspx?CBGID=808306&ID=1601011#
    its 1k more and has 20k more miles apart from that it seems the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

At that end of the market, you really want to be buying privately.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

yup, get an idea of the type of person that has owned it!
    Also, there are some hidden gems in the likes of Buy and Sell if you're prepared to look at a few.

• Advertisement

Ha . I just checked online with britton insurance to get a quote .
    it was 7381.83 euro. :D

Quinn qoutes me 2000 , which is the same as I'm paying now.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

!

Do you get shares in the company with that? ;)

what plastic mods has it got?

The silver trim around the taillights, that stuff pops up in LIDL every now and then.

The silver trim around the taillights, that stuff pops up in LIDL every now and then.

can that be taken back off?
    although I think I know what you mean , its not the mod its the type of person that would put that on in the first place ?

can that be taken back off?
    although I think I know what you mean , its not the mod its the type of person that would put that on in the first place ?

it sure can, also the second one you posted that was dearer has the front spoiler / splitter on the bumper which looks alot nicer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,195 ✭✭✭mountain

quick words of advice,

stay clear of that shyster on tramore road.

Advertisement