Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Arw selection/training

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭MacBuster

Unless you know for sure,like 100% absoultly positivitly for sure about the ARW and whatever they get up to then you cannot comment on their experiance or how good they are.At the end of the day they could be sitting in Iraq right now,or they could have been the people leading the hostage rescue in Columbia.No one here knows for sure.

They are a special forces unit and their work and abilities are meant to be unknown to the public,even if the public intentions are good that does not change the kind of info released about them.

Every special forces unit in the world is a force to be reckoned with and Iam sure as hell not going to go up to a sf solider and tell him he is crap!

The one thing about the ARW is they keep to themselves and any special forces in the world will tell you that is ideal for them.Look how many ex and current SAS soliders hate the fact there was so much media coverage of them.

More BS Can we close this thread as the walters are popping up everwhere.

Local Womaniser stop talking crap as you obviously dont know what your talking about.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 445 ✭✭Irish_Army01

Yea probaly that.As i said I wasent sure.

Are you even in the Army?

Stop making claims you have no knowledge about..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭Local-womanizer

I'am not saying thay are in Iraq or Columbia.I was using it as an example that thay could be somewhere where the public does not know about.

Regarding Irish army01 no I'am not in the army and I read in a tabloid/publication before that they train with the Americans but I dident say it was certain and I dident claim I knew what I was on about,unlike most other people on here who think they know everything or almost everything about the ARW.No need to make wild accusations.All info people on here get on the ARW usually come from the media with a few exceptions,I cant help it if I read up on such issues aswell.

I was making the point that no one can judge the ARW on their capitabilities and experiance only the soliders themselves.The info that is released about the ARW is severely restricted for a reason.The public do not know every detail about every mission involving the ARW.I wasent coming on here to preach to people,I am sorry if it sounded that way,but I was expressing a little common knowledge.

But it is obvious that a SF unit is highly capable no matter which country they are from.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭martinr5232

I just seen one flying past the window with a red cape on him.:rolleyes::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,497 ✭✭✭Poccington

This thread is getting a bit silly.

The Wing aren't in Iraq nor are they close to Iraq. Unless you've met and spoken to any of the lads from the Wing, or at the very least you're in the Army...... Stop talking bollox about things you don't know about.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Poccington wrote: »
    This thread is getting a bit silly.

I agree,I am going to close this one as we are going around in circles.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement