Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

broadband

• 17-02-2008 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭

Was down in the graignamanagh area today with my laptop, and this came up on connections Irish_SouthEast_22_52. Does anyone know how to contact them or where they are based Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭bazual

Hi,

I would say this is Callidus telecom which is now omnitel. I am based in mullinavat and first got broadband about 3 years ago from Brian Kehoe at BK Communications. He was bought over by Callidus telecom which was a crowd from dublin and they covered alot of the Wexford/South Kilkenny area. Recently, inthe last 6 months I think these were taken over by Omnitel. I have had various problems with Callidus over the years and eventually had enough in January when Eircom decided to give Mullinavat broadband.
    I am now with Eircom and have not had a problem yet.

Bazual

Advertisement