Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ipod earphones

Options
  • 17-02-2008 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭

One of the ear pieces with the original heaphones has stopped working?
    Can i go back to the shop with this or do i have to go thru Apple?
    Ipod is only 3 months old,have the receipt.
    I bought in xtravision,can i bring it back to any xtravision...
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I think a friend of mine tried to bring her earphones back when they broke but they said that it wasn't included in the warranty.. only the ipod was. Give it a go though, what have you got to lose.

Tbh, I'd buy new earphones anyway. The ipod earphones aren't great and I found that any pairs I've had (I've had a few ipods!) have got quieter and quieter over time. Imo, its worth investing in a better pair anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

i only ever use them the odd time,mostly use the ipod for car and docking station at home.
    Looks like apple will replace the faulty headphones...its on their site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

jackncoke wrote: »
    i only ever use them the odd time,mostly use the ipod for car and docking station at home.
    Looks like apple will replace the faulty headphones...its on their site

Fingers crossed! Hopefully you'll get a new pair. I just remember my friend having a problem.. she didn't buy it in xtravision anyway, I know that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,106 ✭✭✭✭TestTransmission

cool,cheers for that neway...btw,ull love nz

Advertisement