Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My Dad's Angel

Options
  • 17-02-2008 6:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

This is my Dad who was in my house on last Christmas day. He had been very ill in hospital and it was his last day in the outside world. He passed away in late February. I think his angel was keeping an eye on him. What do you think.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 994 ✭✭✭kshiel

Sorry to hear about your dad The Edscape. From the photo you couldn't say what it is but what would be important is what you believe your self. Personally I do believe that close to someone passing, loved ones, guides or angels as you called them would be close by to ensure a peaceful and safe passing.

• Registered Users Posts: 857 ✭✭✭Dagon

This is my Dad who was in my house on last Christmas day. He had been very ill in hospital and it was his last day in the outside world. He passed away in late February. I think his angel was keeping an eye on him. What do you think.

That's a very interesting photo. It certainly looks like a definite shape rather than a reflection of light or just smoke. The shape is also quite defined although I can't make out what it is. Perhaps it's two heads and a hand of protection reaching out?

Did you take any more photos at the same time, and do they have anything similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Its impossible to say but its a very personal thing so I wont make a call either way.

What I do find interesting though about this photo and most others like it is that the "anomalies" always tend to be incomplete and continue out of frame - making their possible point of origin impossible to determine.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Dagon wrote: »
    Perhaps it's two heads and a hand of protection reaching out?

I'd imagine that two headed angels are far from reassuring.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,900 ✭✭✭Quality

It looks like one head with a wing one side and the other...

Lovely picture.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭nicelives

Zillah wrote: »
    I'd imagine that two headed angels are far from reassuring.

I think it's a really interesting picture, I know some people have this obsession with categorising and putting rules on paranormal phenomena, but when it comes to love, the spirit gets us where we're at, leaves signs that they know will work for us.
    I think that's a really fantastic picture and if from the image to the right you become aware of eternal love preparing to bring your father home then that's why it happened. Success, thanks for sharing it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,602 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

Sorry to hear about your loss OP.

Re the photo, was the photo taken by mistake? The framing on your Dad is a bit off. Was the photographer conscious of the anomaly when taking the photo?

Advertisement