Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coming weeks weather

Options
  • 17-02-2008 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,947 ✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't start a thread on this except this weeks weather could have a big effect on me as I am meant to pouring the foundation on my house from Thursday to Saturday, i.e. dig thursday and pour saturday.

I missed the weekly farming weather on RTE so can anyone help me out with a forecast for this week?

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

I missed it myself, Saturday too far off to be certain but rainfall amounts are meant to be small this week regardless,but you know by now how that can change in our weather pattern?

lol, myself and the bro in law poured a front garden in summer between blazing sunlight and heat and also a thunderstorm with hail a few years back. That was fun, stopping the concrete going off and then a million dents a few mins later. We said we do something like this again,it be in the winter months when its a lot less vicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,947 ✭✭✭✭Villain

Cheers snowbie, a small amount of rain wouldn't be too bad, yea pouring concrete can be serious fun.

Advertisement