Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babysitting Jobs in Castletroy or surrounds?

Options
  • 17-02-2008 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, Im a female UL student looking for babysitting jobs in or around castletroy. I have my own car and am available for work weekdays from 7pm and weekends. If mods think this should be moved then maybe I'll ask a more general question, where does one go looking for babysitting jobs?

Thanks and PM me with questions, info etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

I've no problem with the post, although I would be cautious of any offers posted here.

If you want to have a look at the local paper the post is availible in it's entirety online at limerickpost.ie

You can also stick an advert there on their website.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭dohda

I live in Castletroy and would be interested to hear from you as regards baby sitting. We have a 17 month old daughter who could do with minding every now and again.

Any chance you could pm me with cost/details etc....

Advertisement