Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Magpul PTS ranger plate discussion

• 17-02-2008 8:50pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭

as per rules...

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

i was thinking of getting some of these. i like the look and to be honest they are very useful too so not entirely cosmetic., i have some of the cheapo similar ones from ehobby and it makes the mags really easy to access when i have them in pockets etc.,
    how much did ya pay for them falls?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,341 ✭✭✭Fallschirmjager

it seems ehobby is selling the real ones. i think those ones were around 30 or so dollars including shipping for 3...the other ones are from ebaybanned...and i think they were around 25 including shipping for 5

actually vtec, i forgot to write that...it does make it easier to take the mags out of your vest...good point

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭Ample Free ...?

it seems ehobby is selling the real ones. i think those ones were around 30 or so dollars including shipping for 3

Got those a week or two ago from uncompany. There for the real thing, there's two bits to them, you're supposed to compress the spring down with one part, then slide the handle part on and let the 1st part push back up securing the handle. Since there is no such spring in an airsoft mag the 1st part can't sit down into the base of the mag enough for the handle to slide on, but i't can be used on its own without the 1st base part. Hence:
    DSC01059.jpg

Advertisement