Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How was your day?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭CrazyPolly

Pro: Had a renal biology exam this morning which went pretty well.....I think

Con:Had a renal biology exam this morning so I couldn't go out on the razz last night..:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭pretty*monster

Pro: Was very good last night. Didn't drink too much. Got home at a reasonable hours. Had proper ammount of sleep.
    Con: None of this has made me any more motivated to start an essay, read a book, or somuch as consider going to the library.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,388 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

PRO: I'm off work again tonight, and nearly have all my work done

CON: I'm feeling so sick, coughing up blood a bit, think i have swollen glands...loverly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

PRO: United won, I won a few quid on it..... only 1 point off the top now. Also not in work tonight for a change!
    CON: CANNOT for the life of me motivate myself to do a lick of work today :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

PRO: Class trip to Venice in a week!

CON: Only have 3 weeks to practice for my driving test, in the car I have owned for less than 2 weeks. Also, it's on April Fool's Day. Hopefully I won't be a fool.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭Notorious

PRO: I'm not working until 2pm today :D
    CON: Sat (reads: flunked), a test I only found out about the morning before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Started psychiatry today and love it!first intresting bit of medicine in five years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭PennyLane

PRO: I'm quite pleased with all the running I've been doing and the progress I've made doing it.
    CON: My hips, on the other hand, are rather loudly voicing their concern...through pain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ant043

pro : only four more days till the break.
    Con : I got totally soaked walking to the bus stop. I have two midterms as soon as i get back from the two weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

PRO: I'm going to Washington in a week.
    CON: I have 2 lab reports, a presentation, an exam, and a report on the presentation due this week

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Pro: Woke up this morning to an email from my supervisor to say that save from minor corrections my thesis is done.

Con: Woke up this morning to a head like a ton of bricks and golf balls for glands and have to do minor corrections on my thesis in this state.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭MarkOShea

Pro: Did really well in 3 of my midterm exams despite doing SFA for them.

Con: Failed the other one terribly. And I've a blister on my foot.

Pro: No more work 'till the weekend!

Con: I came in an hour too early for my lecture :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭MarkOShea

Pro: No more blister.

Con: My foot might now fall off. And I've just found out that you need 50 post to access soccer forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

PRO: Spent today watching most of the 3rd series of Battlestar Galactica, and later on it's AC Milan v Arsenal in the San Siro... Incredibly nervous.

CON: Did f**k-all work AGAIN, didn't bother going into college at all... And because I'm ridiculously superstitious I reckon karma will bite me in the ass. So 4-0 to AC then.:(

PRO: Thesis is in the binders, never to be seen again.

CON: Getting more ill by the hour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭ant043

PRO: just had a the easiest midterm exam today in an elective
    CON: Have an anatomy spotter test on friday which i have done absolutely no work in yet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

PRO: Arsenal won.
    Con: I haven't even started a 50% quantitative report thats due on Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

PRO: I'm nearly finished my 40% quantitative project. The same one that Cannibal Ox mentioned.

CON: I've just realised that I'll miss a presentation tutorial on the Tuesday coming back, after the break as I'll be away on holiday. So I've sent off an email and hopefully I won't lose any marks as a result.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

PRO: Goin' to London for Easter Weekend, should be wicked.

CON: Haven't touched thesis or done any research since last meeting wit supervisor, more than 3 weeks ago. Next meeting? Wednesday. Boned.:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

PRO: Going to Zurich on Thursday.

CON: I have to finish an essay for European Issues before I leave.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

PRO: Had a pretty awesome, slightly unconventional Paddy's Day involving a drive up the mountains and climbing huge valley walls! And then lots of Pro Evo and b00z.

CON: Have to finish & start assignments for Data Structures, have to give some thought to an essay I have to do, and I have to study for a mid-term*.

*CON2: I have a mid-term when I go back :( ghey

Pro: I'm actually doing some work today.

Con: I forgot my pc cable and had to go home, so studied for an hour and a half and then ended up having an hour and a half break.

Con 2: I'm not on clinical this week and it's shaping up to be a good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Tom65

PRO: I have actually sat down to do some work today

CON: I've spent 40 minutes trying to think of an opening line to this essay, and ended up on boards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

PRO: I think I'm falling in love with my GF :rolleyes:
    PRO: Have 9 cans for Good Friday. Oh it will be!
    CON: Just got home for work and have to get up at 8 in the morning for golf
    CON: My GF is gone home until Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Pride Fighter

PRO: I am up at 20 minutes to 5.
    CON: Its 20 minutes to 5.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭CrazyPolly

Pro - I'm heading out on the razz tonight. Not sure where, not sure when but I'll be larried!

Con - The Health Science building was all closed today which I was not aware of. In this building is my locker, which contains every single note ever written and the 2 books necessary to study for a module in which I have an exam on Tuesday.....absolutely, utterly and entirely f*cked!

I won't lie, there were tears shed.

If anyone can tell me whether it will be open at all tomorrow I would be eternally grateful.

SOrry way OT: it's closed until tuesday, unless you can tap a postgrad to let you in with there intelli key.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

lets not let this thread go down

pro:manage get to school in the 1st day after holidays!proud of meself

cons:so far is a good day but i decided to say that sometimes sandwich from SU s*ucks!had a bad lunch:(

• Advertisement

Pro: I just finished a great O'Briens sandwich
    Con: I should be studying for tomorrows mid-term :(

Advertisement