Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things to do in Derry

• 17-02-2008 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

I'm at a real loss here its not only derry but in n ire there is very little to do with your spare time bar drink, I'm very open to all things and would really like ideas of productive or interesting things to do with my spare time? I will consider anything

Comments

i live in Derry too, studying in Magee.
    The Nerve Centre is good for cinema, or the playhouse.
    What exactly are your interests?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

j0e wrote: »
    I'm at a real loss here its not only derry but in n ire there is very little to do with your spare time bar drink, I'm very open to all things and would really like ideas of productive or interesting things to do with my spare time? I will consider anything

The beach? Or hit the road outta it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,370 ✭✭✭GAAman

ellscurr wrote: »
    The beach? Or hit the road outta it.

The beach?? In March?? *DERRY ACCENT* "What about ye hypothermia!!!":D

Thats one thing i hate about derry there is fu*k all to do bar bowlin,cinema, or drinkin!

Advertisement