Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming/Download Cap?

Options
  • 18-02-2008 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭

Hey all, apologies if this is in the wrong forum. I get a real kick out of playing multiplayer games on my PS3 but I'm worried it's usign up my bandwidth allowance and I'll receive a whopping bill next month. Does this kind of use count against my limit? Eircom user.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Yes it does count, but I don't think you could come close to even the lowest (10gig) limit with gaming alone. Also, eircom don't charge anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,969 ✭✭✭christophicus

Yeah as stated above you are not going to take much out of you cap from gaming. Game away with a restfull mind now , while you are headshotting to your hearts content.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

last time i checked playing something like counterstrike for 5 hours would probably be a total of 15 - 20mb.
    so if you used your full limit in the month of say eircom's basic package of 10gb you would need to game for about 2,500 hours a month.

lucky for you there's only 728 hours a month :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭silvine

lucky for you there's only 728 hours a month :)

Thank God for saving graces eh?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,093 ✭✭✭TelePaul

Lol cheers guys! As always, you've come through for me. Thanks again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement