Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fairytale

Options
  • 18-02-2008 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭

Cinderella was getting ready for the ball, when her fairy godmother appeared with a warning: "If you are not home by midnight, your tampon will turn into a pumpkin."
    Cinderella proceeded to the ball, while her fairy godmother waited at home. Midnight arrived, but Cinderella did not. Then 1:00 came and Cinderella was still not home. Soon it was 2:00, then 3:00, then 4:00, and still no sign of Cinderella.
    Finally, around 4:30am, Cinderella waltzed through the door, grinning from ear to ear.
    Her fairy godmother exclaimed: "Doesn't that hurt? I've been worried sick about you!"
    Cinderella replied calmly: "Well ... it hurt at first, but then I met this guy Peter Peter!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

LMAO...
    Took me a second there, but :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Parsley

I...... don't get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

Parsley wrote: »
    I...... don't get it.

i believe he's referring to this peter
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Peter_Pumpkin_Eater

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

why was cinderella a bad footballer ?

she kept running away from the ball

she had a pumpkin as a coach

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭mickrourke

she kept running away from the ball

she had a pumpkin as a coach

you definitely need to stop opening them christmas crackers ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement