Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

My Corolla FX GT 1994 stolen :(

Options
  • 18-02-2008 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭

Woke up this morning to find the car I have 5 months is gone. Its black and reg is 94 C 16050

Please look out for it for me. Garda on their way to my house.

Thanks,

Kev

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

any pics? where was it stolen from?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭joseph brand

Stolen from Aylesbury, Tallaght.

Hope these links work:

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/chestypants/corolla.jpg

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc258/chestypants/corolla2.jpg

My friend recently bought an MR2 and some f**kers broke the steering column in his car, they did not get the car though. Also in Aylesbury.

in the first pic u can see crack in reflector under boot lock

• Registered Users Posts: 809 ✭✭✭woop

sorry to here that man, the 20valves are nice...........will keep an eye out

Let me know if anyone heard car rallied round last night. Maybe the bas**rds are gonna strip car or parts??

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭NBar

Have you gone up around the Mountains esp past the Viewing Point thats where they do most of their driving etc

• Advertisement

Not yet. Went up Kiltipper road. Should prob go up by Quarry, past reservoir??

Drove up past Hill Fire Club, past Viewpoint. Up Bohernabreena, past quarry towards army training area.

Checked load of estates in Tallaght. To no avail.

Anyone know what happens, do they hide it? Is it being stripped?

If I left a mobile phone in the car, would the GARDA be able to track movements of car like in the Joe O reilly case?

Has anyone ever thought of gettin a tracker for their car?

Be very careful with your car, as it is just horrible to lose your pride and joy. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,575 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Try the following areas, anytime a car got stolen on us it ended up there:

Clondalkin (Fields)not alot of them around anymore...
    Tymon, on the field behind Aengus' school.
    Tymon park itself.

Sorry to hear about the car, hopefully it turns up for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,455 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Has anyone ever thought of gettin a tracker for their car?

Be very careful with your car, as it is just horrible to lose your pride and joy. :(

On any Japanese domestic model car, a high quality alarm and immobiliser is essential. I've got a Clifford G5 with a keypad immobiliser in mine, and to be honest - I wouldn't leave it parked outside my house if it didn't have it.

Hope you get your car back unharmed.

• Registered Users Posts: 296 ✭✭Irish-trucker

Ah man sorry to hear about that .

There's class them corolla's - I think i seen your before at the shell on the tallaght by pass with a blue 20v .

I'm in Rathcoole.. Will keep an eye out
    Hope ya get her back in one piece

John

• Advertisement

BUMP.

Still hoping it turns up somewhere. not too many around. If u see one it could be it.

Thanks,

Kev

Even though there is some damage, I still feel lucky to have got it back. If it were a more common car, it could be easily replaced, but not this one.

It was found in Jobstown, 5 days later. Needs new steering wheel/lock/ignition. Getting parts from dismantlers. I do believe they hide cars in and around apartments.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cabrwab

Great to hear you got your baby back.
    I bet you felt you lost a friend. Did you find the guys who stole it or just the car. Get a great alarm and a immobiliser asap!

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Good that you got it back. Horrible thing to happen.

My dad had 92 Civic a good few years back. It got robbed one night and the Gards found it a few hours later. It was repiared and everything but never felt the same sitting in it knowing that some little knackers had been in it and rallying it. We sold it a while later.

Thanks.
    It felt like a death in the family. Don't know who stole it. I won't go into what I would like to do, and not stop doing, to the scumbags. Suffice to say she will be home soon. In garage. Have not driven it in a month, exactly, today.

I would advise everyone to make sure your car is secure as can be. Especially if it is attractive to the scum.

Advertisement