Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Results day...

• 18-02-2008 11:54am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭

So how'd everyone do??

I passed. Delighted!! But that means straight back into it again. Yuck!

I think i'm going to sit 3 in June. I was contemplating doing 4 but not sure if that's a good idea! What's P1 like?? That'd be the fourth one. Is it tough?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

P1 was grand. I barely studied for it and did well enough. As for 4 exams, it depends what they are or how spaced out they are. I did 4 in December - the finals and Audit, passed the finals, failed audit, but I think I'd have failed audit even if I was only doing 2.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭scoot on

cailinoBAC wrote: »
    P1 was grand. I barely studied for it and did well enough. As for 4 exams, it depends what they are or how spaced out they are. I did 4 in December - the finals and Audit, passed the finals, failed audit, but I think I'd have failed audit even if I was only doing 2.

P1 looks fairly similar to audit though? Are they alike? I just had a look at the syllabus while ago and there seems to be a lot of governance and risk management etc in P1 which is covered in F8 aswell. I did F8 in Dec aswell and passed so I think I might attempt the four while I have a bit of F8 still left swimming around my head!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

There is a lot of overlap....which makes it even stranger that I did well and can't get my head around audit. I'd say, sign up for it, and just devote less time to it than to your others, see how you feel when you get closer to the exams, but there's not really very much to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 184 ✭✭Climber

I did F4 and F7 and passed both, thank God!
    Is P2 similiar to F7? I'm thinking of frogleaping to this subject for June since I've got F7 still in my brain.

Also, what's easier? F8 or F9

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭LouOB

cailinoBAC wrote: »

:eek:
    everyone I know who did that failed
    far play - or you have the dark forces working for you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭scoot on

Climber wrote: »
    I did F4 and F7 and passed both, thank God!
    Is P2 similiar to F7? I'm thinking of frogleaping to this subject for June since I've got F7 still in my brain.

Also, what's easier? F8 or F9

Obviously it's all down to personal taste but I found F8 absolutely fine. Didn't do a huge amount of work for it but it was an ok subject. Have to do F9 myself this time round and i'm dreading it.

Advertisement