Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eminem denies reports he is set to join WWE

• 18-02-2008 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 235 ✭✭

http://www.examiner.ie/breaking/entertainment/mheysnmhojoj/
    Eminem dismisses WWE link
    18/02/2008 - 08:10:17

Rapper Eminem denies reports he is set to join the World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) as a pro-wrestler.

The 'Slim Shady' hitmaker - real name Marshall Mathers III - was rumoured to be training for the WWE and was reportedly four months away from making his debut on the wrestling circuit.

But the star's publicist has refuted the claims, stating: "Eminem has no interest whatsoever in becoming a wrestler. This 'source' is making stuff up."

Maybe he will be at WM to have rap off with Cena ????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

The Wrestling Observer called it BS. It wouldn't make much sense, he hasn't been in the public spotlight in a while

Unlike
    Floyd Mayweather

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 HighburyHill

What?
    Floyd Mayweather
    is coming to WWE?

Random.

Is he gonna actually compete? or Just kind of hang around abit talking himself up?

This my first post btw. woo woo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Well, his ass kicking of Big Show last night indicates that they may have a program for Mania, and given the reports that Show was training for months to be a boxer, I wouldn't be surprised to see them in some sort of gimmick boxing match, ala Hardy/Holyfield.

WWE always trys to get that marquee name in for Mania, and if they do get Mayweather, Kudos to them, as his star shone real bright for the last 12 months.

What is worse is If it was a Cena Eminem rap off , wwe would have Cena win it. :(

Then Cena will compete against the big show in a "who is taller" competition and Cena will win by 2 inches .

god i hate Cena

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

What is worse is If it was a Cena Eminem rap off , wwe would have Cena win it. :(

Then Cena will compete against the big show in a "who is taller" competition and Cena will win by 2 inches .

god i hate Cena

^^^^^
    LMFAO!!!!
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

thats nuts!

Em in the ring. wtf???

Em, Britney & wacko jacko are all nuttier than squirel turds they should form a tag team!

Em

If your reading this Eminem *Please Play SLANE* :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

Lord Henry Mountcharles, if youre reading this, please dont book Eminem to play Slane.

Led Zeppelin will do just fine!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

god i hate Cena

Your not the only one that guy is so annoying but they'ed make Rey win the whos taller competition to keep all the little kids happy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

Rumours of a possible Celebrity battle royal at Mania which has been discussed in wwe the last few weeks, with a different "rapper" Kevin Federline being the only potential name so far :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Rumours of a possible Celebrity battle royal at Mania which has been discussed in wwe the last few weeks, with a different "rapper" Kevin Federline being the only potential name so far :rolleyes:

Oh please, please tell me you're kidding? Anything but that idiot again :mad::mad::mad:

• Advertisement

Well... That would certainly be sh*t (the Celebrity battle Royal).

Why cant WWE let wrestlers wrestle, and let celebrities.... Erm... do.. whatever it is they do...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

orestes wrote: »
    Oh please, please tell me you're kidding? Anything but that idiot again :mad::mad::mad:

I wish I was kidding :(

Why cant WWE let wrestlers wrestle, and let celebrities.... Erm... do.. whatever it is they do...?

More publicity I guess, that's already happening with the Maywether storyline (There was even a bit about it on Sky Sports News)

Shur they might try and get K-fed in a ring with Britney Spears, with there kids in a box above the ring, winners gets custody :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭Double C

^ You should be on the booking team!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

well they could make it funny, like when drew carey was in the royal rumble a few years ago!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

god i hate Cena

+1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Dont bump threads for stupid reasons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭rizzla

rovert wrote: »
    Dont bump threads for stupid reasons

+1 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Podge2k7 wrote: »
    +1
    You resurrected a four month old thread to post +1?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Podge2k7

Sorry about that lads!!!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement