Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Congrats Kryten

Options
  • 18-02-2008 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

:DCongrats to Kryten who this morning became the proud father of a baby boy:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Well done Kryten (and of course Mrs. Kryten :)), hope that's not the end of your shooting career :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,711 ✭✭✭fat-tony

Best wishes to you both (and new arrival).
    You're certainly a cool customer, what with making a trip to Rathdrum yesterday :D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,570 ✭✭✭Rovi

rrpc wrote: »
    Well done Kryten (and of course Mrs. Kryten :)), hope that's not the end of your shooting career :D.
    FNNNARRR! :D

Congrats to all involved, well done. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Babies are lovely, then they learn to walk and talk. :D

Congrats to those involved

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭MortgageMan

Contratulations Kryten, remember start him off on the .22 and then move him up through the calibres. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭Rosahane

Congrats to the three of you!

I hope you have learned to sleep through the noise:D

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Kryten

Just got back from some marathon hospital sessions.

Thanks for all the best wishes! I probably need them. Little fella is doing well. Should be home by the weekend. Just in time for the Cork shoot :D:D.

Ah we'll see. May get a day pass!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,772 ✭✭✭meathstevie

Congratulations. I hope his licence application is in, you can't learn to quickly !

Advertisement