Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Tattoo & Piercing pages

Options
  • 18-02-2008 1:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hey All,

Just wondering if any of you know any pages, bebo my space or web pages for and of the tattoo/ piercing studios in Galway. There is 4 in total, found Irish inks & the guy in Dominick street does anyone know the links for Metal works or "Tattoo"(the new place in prospect hill) want to check out the work

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭Madame Razz

Piercing in Galway? I'd say dont do it! Go to Snakebite in Middle Abbey street in dub...well worth the trip!

Have heard very varying reports as to tattoos in Galway, though the new place in Prospect hill seems to be getting good 'press'

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

never get pierced in galway. have a look at the new place but you might be better off saving your cash for a trip to dublin depending on what you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

I agree with the trip to the Lin of Dubs.

But if you are hellbent on getting your work done in Galway, I use Metalworks for my piercings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Metalworks are good for piercings, I got my bellybutton done there and its very sterile. However I heard bad reports as to their tattoos so I got one done in Irish Ink, its not the largest or cleanest of places but they do very good tattoos I was very happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Decided to finally get a Tattoo, where is the best place here?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭Poppy84

galwayrush wrote: »

Have heard 50/ 50 reports about metal works and irish ink some people are satisfied some arent. There is a guy in dominick street heard good reports about him. Personally can only recommend the place in Prospect hill cos he did my tat. but in saying that shop around, no harm getting quotes from them all and seeing whos style you prefer after all a tattoo is forever:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 christinag07128

I recently had my tongue & nipple pierced by Andy in G tattoos and i also had a tattoo done there just two weeks ago and they are absolutely brilliant. Andy is a great piercer & gives great aftercare. I have also got tattoos done before in metal works & i got my bellybutton done there, i much prefer G tattoos though, definitely better than any of the other studios.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭dougie ward

galwayrush wrote: »

on your body!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 moon70

She's good too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭hot2def

moon70 wrote: »

l_7b265335669c02375d16a253ddf12e4e.jpg

I see all three of your posts are plugging for this person. I call shill

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

A note to shills, and everyone really.

In any industry, trying to slyly promote a business you are working with or own is looked down upon. Not only does it damage your own reputation, but also prospective sales.

Being on this site for a while I've seen businesses come on here and think they're smarter than the average bear/poster by trying to get in some free publicity and sales. It publicises your complete and utter lack of respect for other people here, and when people get caught, as they usually do, the public image of your company goes down.
    "ah it's only a small internet forum, fúck em"
    Ha yeah, people don't know the amount of hits this site and particularly this forum gets per day. It's pretty hefty in comparison to other sites here on boards.

On a personal level I avoid companies who come on here and try shill their products to others. If they're willing to try get some cheap sales in over the net it shows poor ethics and a desperation to muster some sales. No one wants to be associated with such companies, let alone purchase anything.

On the flip side, others who have come on, help and answer questions, contribute to the forum, give something back to the community. They openly say who they are associated with. They have respect for people here, they get of a lot of business from us as a result and a good company reputation.

Choose wisely people, do you think you are smarter than us? Do you wanna try pull the wool over our eyes? Do you think you will get caught? A lot to risk at the reputation of your company.

Or do you wanna actively engage with the site and people using it? Become part of the community, maybe make some friends or business contacts? Hell even make a few sales and get new customers? Plenty of people have done, have benefited from us and will continue to do so in the future.

Or do you still wanna take that risk, throw in a few links, get site banned and possibly damage the reputation of your company?

I mean it's only Ireland biggest online forum, how many people will see it? :rolleyes:

edit: *hums another one bites the dust tune*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement