Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Match Attax football cards - collectors album

Options
  • 18-02-2008 1:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,050 ✭✭✭

The young lad is collecting these cards and I am trying to get him one of those collectors albums. Anybody know any (bricks'n'mortar) shops that stock them in Lucan or CC. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Very hard to get from what I've been told.
    The cards have been going for about 4 weeks and they only had the albums out for a while and obviously haven't taken into account the people starting to collect at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭clevtrev

it is almost impossible to find in the shops - got my young fella the album plus 30 players and other bits and pieces for 7.49 euro including postage at http://www.merlinonline.com/cart.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 mjh2001ie

My kids are collecting these cards too and I am finding it very difficult
    to get them. Anybody know any shops in Dublin CC where they stock the
    cards.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 943 ✭✭✭Enright

to all readers, my child is collecting these too, he is willing to swap, so if anyone is interested, pm me with a list of available swaps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 jozyfitz

Hi!

I'm collecting these match atax cards and am looking for someone to swap with !!:confused::confused::confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭ALS

Had these cards and a few albums for sale yeasterday in Easons in Hueston Station ( know this because I work in the station) hope this helps

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 johngonzo2000

porters also have them and plenty from what ive seen. i got one for my son today and i saw loads. i would also like to swap them for my son.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Rossboss

Enright wrote: »
    to all readers, my child is collecting these too, he is willing to swap, so if anyone is interested, pm me with a list of available swaps

My son has a few of the new match attax cards to swap. He has Paulo Ferreira - Chelsea, Darren Fletcher - Manchester United and Abodulaye Meite. So if you have anything to swap these for contact me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

Sorry to drag up an old thread but has anyone seen any of these albums in a "bricks and mortar" shop recently? That i can walk into today!!

I'm driven demented by my son, he has me going all over Dublin. They have them on ebay but he wont wait.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

www.matchattax.com, i ordered 20 packets last week from it for the young lad, make sure you keep the price in sterling to save a few pence per packet
    Also got him a handy bag for keeping his album and cards in , 5.99 GBP i think, good value.
    He is blind watching the postman to arrive with the goodies:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭Trinity

andrew1977 wrote: »
    He is blind watching the postman to arrive with the goodies:D

Tell me about it :D

Havent had any problems getting the cards, its the album he wants but they are sold out everywhere and he doesnt have the patience for ordering on line! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭eagerv

my son has alot of match attax cards to swap if there's anyone interested in swapping pm

• Registered Users Posts: 43 TotsD

Hi does any one know were i could get a match Attax checklist 08/09??
    I seem to have only getting 8 teams, man of the match and hundred club with my folder??

Please can sum 1 help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Bewlay Bros

My son has lots to swap.
    Here is a sample :

From Man Utd -
    Giggs
    Hargreaves
    O'Shea
    Fletcher
    Nani
    Tevez

He has swaps from almost every team. Anyone interested ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ag rothaíocht

they had a few at closing time in newsagents roselawn shopping centre last night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 dasher98

Hi!
    My daughter collects these match attax and is looking for someone to swap with. Nobody around her area collects them and then she saw this sight. Send on a list of cards you want to swap and she will too and we can swap! Thanks a thousand!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 charmedon

hi my son has over 200 swaps in normal cards and i cards man of the match and 2 limited ed if your interested please let me know. thankyou

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 charmedon

hi my son has got over 200 cards if your daughter is interested in swapping please let me know. he needs torres/gerrard hundred club and he needs 10 man of the match here is his list for them

audrey arshavin lee bowyer lee carsley sean davis kevin davies
    graham alexander micheal essien tim howard leighton bains steven mouyokolo
    kolo toure robinho nadir belhadj steed malbranque sylan ebanks blake

hope to here from you soon. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,571 ✭✭✭bassy

hi can you pm me a list of the man of the match cards you have to swap and the ones you need cheers.

charmedon wrote: »
    hi my son has got over 200 cards if your daughter is interested in swapping please let me know. he needs torres/gerrard hundred club and he needs 10 man of the match here is his list for them

audrey arshavin lee bowyer lee carsley sean davis kevin davies
    graham alexander micheal essien tim howard leighton bains steven mouyokolo
    kolo toure robinho nadir belhadj steed malbranque sylan ebanks blake

hope to here from you soon. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CNN

Does anyone know where I can buy the match attax bag?
    The Match Attax website doesn't seem to be working and Topps aren't replying to email queries.

Please help - it's a much wanted Christmas pressent :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

CNN wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can buy the match attax bag?
    The Match Attax website doesn't seem to be working and Topps aren't replying to email queries.

Please help - it's a much wanted Christmas pressent :eek:

Here ya go!

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭viktor1104

Anybody have any old cards or album for sale or swap?

Advertisement