Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Landscape Design(not to cost Arm & Leg)

Options
  • 18-02-2008 2:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭

Please help, Is it possible to get somebody (not company) to provide a detailed list of Shrubs,Trees and Flowers from a scaled layout drawing!! Its just I really don't need site visits,fancy drawing and will be doing the work myself!! Have design done already, just need to plant!!! Have numerous books,Mags but so many different varities of the same plant, which is best to suit Ireland's climate! I have got some 'off the wall' qoutes!!! Any suggestions would be welcome!! Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 greenfingers

Why don't you pay a visit to your local garden center / nursery and ask them what to plant. Might be a good idea to bring a photo of the garden with you so they get an idea of the scale and aspect of the garden.

Advertisement