Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mohamed AlFayed claims Princess Diana & his son were murdered

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

Noah predicts a few showers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Eire 4Ever wrote: »
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20080218/tuk-al-fayed-diana-and-dodi-were-murdere-dba1618_1.html

When will it stop about Diana's death it wouldn't bring her or Dodi back and it must be upsetting for Princes Harry and William but i guess Mohamed Al Fayed wants answers

Or he wants to try and ease his own feelings of guilt.

He instructed a drunk to drive them, he may well have known that Henri Paul had been drinking and still ordered him to drive them home. If he did, he must feel pretty guilty about that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,574 ✭✭✭Slutmonkey57b

He's a lying cnut. He's been saying for years that Charles and Phillip, or MI6, or the Government had her murdered - now he's in court he states to the jury "They were murdered" but refuses to make an actual allegation.

Perjury laws are a wonderful thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Mrs Roy Keane

Or he wants to try and ease his own feelings of guilt.

He instructed a drunk to drive them, he may well have known that Henri Paul had been drinking and still ordered him to drive them home. If he did, he must feel pretty guilty about that.

So the driver was drunk?

• Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Everyone knows Di was deep-undercover MI6. Charles has been selling intelligence & grade-A CP to the Russians for years.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Henri Paul was over the local limit and had chemicals (tiapride) in his system.

Anyway its all clouded in constipation theories and there's a forum for that.

Mike.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Who Cares...:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

It does make for a great conspiracy theory though. All those questions unanswered.

She was an amazing lady. But i would imagine if they (whoever "they" may be) wanted to kill her off they would have done the job more professionally, if you know what i mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Is Diana dead? When did she die? Hope it wasn't anything too serious :|

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Not me The Real B-man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

I do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Eire 4Ever wrote: »
    http://uk.news.yahoo.com/itn/20080218/tuk-al-fayed-diana-and-dodi-were-murdere-dba1618_1.html

When will it stop about Diana's death it wouldn't bring her or Dodi back and it must be upsetting for Princes Harry and William but i guess Mohamed Al Fayed wants answers

youre about 10 years behind the times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

LOL at the wording and ranting :D

Egyptian my arse, he is clearly a brother of Saddams information minister (remember, he who talked of how Saddams army was slaughtering the forces of "Bush and his international gang of bastards" when they were gining ground a few miles away)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Comical Ali that was, his brother is a doctor in Dublin.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

Was it not his son?

Either way, if he insisted there was nthing wrong with me after a consultation I would get a second opinion tbh :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

themadchef wrote: »
    It does make for a great conspiracy theory though. All those questions unanswered.

She was an amazing lady. But i would imagine if they (whoever "they" may be) wanted to kill her off they would have done the job more professionally, if you know what i mean.

That's what I think. I don't know a lot about being an international super spy/assassin, but car crashes seem a bit hit or miss to me

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

If she had been one of the lizard people she would have survived, thick skulls and amazing rejenerative powers

what did Ike say ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,355 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

Watched a wee one throw a tantrum the other day, falling to the carpet and beating his arms and legs against the floor to get attention. This story is certainly getting a lot of attention too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Mrs Roy Keane

mike65 wrote: »
    Henri Paul was over the local limit and had chemicals (tiapride) in his system.

Anyway its all clouded in constipation theories and there's a forum for that.

Mike.

Thanks

Advertisement