Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anything happening tonight?

Options
  • 18-02-2008 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

I feel like heading out tonight, anyone know of anything good that's on around town? Gigs, exhibitions, anything really, preferably something that isn't rag-week related (no offense to students, I just don't think I'd fit in at a foam party).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

This should be good.

from the roisin dubh website.
    TONIGHT
    21:00: Adebisi Shank
    Papier Tigre
    €10 (€10 members)

Adebisi Shank are supposed to be excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Cool name for a band, thats for sure :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

cornbb wrote: »
    Cool name for a band, thats for sure :)

and hopefully not rhyming slang..............:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Bass Cadet

They are like Mogwai on speed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Roisin is probably your best bet Id say because pubs around the other side of town will be mobbed with crazy students!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Oppenheimer are playing Deburgos tonight under the Stress!! banner..otherwise, with the view to staying away from hoola parties and students pretending to be sloshed outta their heads, (and those who are) try Roisins...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭smackbunnybaby

Oppenheimer are playing Deburgos tonight under the Stress!! banner..otherwise, with the view to staying away from hoola parties and students pretending to be sloshed outta their heads, (and those who are) try Roisins...

oppenheimer are class altogether!
    spoilt for choice for gigs so

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

it's been a while since I've been out on a Monday night. Is it a big student night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

Its rag week so id say town will be absolutely kayboshed!! :D happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

monday and tuesday nights are busy enough Ive found, but yeah, everywhere will be jammed tonight with the week that's in it

• Advertisement
Advertisement