Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying fresh fish in Dublin 2.

• 18-02-2008 3:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know the name of a decent fish shop in Dublin 2? Anywhere around Georges St, South William St or close by?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Fallon & Byrne have a deacent fish counter.

Dunnes usually has good fish - but I dunno if the one on Georges St has any?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭smcelhinney

Thanks so much.. just been, excellent selection. Little bit pricey, but then, thats the D2 premium for you.

Noticed that they just got some shark steaks in today. Now how would you cook those? They looked fab..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Thanks so much.. just been, excellent selection. Little bit pricey, but then, thats the D2 premium for you.

Noticed that they just got some shark steaks in today. Now how would you cook those? They looked fab..

Was in there myself this evening - great selection!
    Shark steaks... maybe cook it like tuna?

I got a 2cm slab of the BEST feta I have ever tasted there for €1.09.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭flaka

olaola wrote: »
    Was in there myself this evening - great selection!
    Shark steaks... maybe cook it like tuna?

I got a 2cm slab of the BEST feta I have ever tasted there for €1.09.

What's a good price for fresh Tuna steak per kg?
    Is Fallon & Byrne the only place that sells it?

Advertisement