Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Scientology and Anonymous

Options
  • 18-02-2008 3:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have set up a bebo page as a place for irish people interested in the 'anonymous' movement to gather and swap ideas - at the moment there is no such central place, and people are finding it hard to get information/get involved.

It's only a new page at the moment - but i'm updating it with information all the time, so feel free to drop by, or even just keep an eye on the page for updates or whatever.

or give me a shout at the email address

and please, no-one ghet the wrong impression - i know anonymous doesn't want or need a leader, and that is not what i am trying to do.

i'm just trying to pull together the Irish members of anon into a place we can all swap ideas and the like

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Get on the irc channel and proper palces. Lot of Irish Anons are all ready throwing together ideas and have been for a good few weeks.

lurk more.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

What the!? ¬_¬

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement