Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus: UCD -> DCU

Options
  • 18-02-2008 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

Heading over for a bitta DCU rag week tonight, but confused RE: buses

As far as I can see, both the 11A and 11B go from Clonskeagh to DCU... But does anyone have experience of getting them? Whats the difference between the two and which should I be getting, and more importantly where is the stop for them relative to UCD?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,437 ✭✭✭✭Victor

The 11B stop is on campus, the 11A stop (where you can also get the 11B) is on Clonskeagh Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Victor wrote: »
    The 11B stop is on campus, the 11A stop (where you can also get the 11B) is on Clonskeagh Road.

Sweet! Whereabouts on Campus... as in like opposite Quinn School?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Sports centre. Back of.

Also 10 brings you out that way too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Cheers guys.. will be back to report in this thread tomorrow if I get lost haha

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I've gotten an 11A from DCU to UCD, worked fine. Was so glad there was a direct bus as I was shattered and couldn't have handled changing in town >.<

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,404 ✭✭✭Goodluck2me

Raphael wrote: »
    I've gotten an 11A from DCU to UCD, worked fine. Was so glad there was a direct bus as I was shattered and couldn't have handled changing in town >.<

just so you know it doenst return from the same place! returns from Ballymun.

Advertisement