Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reloading Requirements???

Options
  • 18-02-2008 4:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

I want to try and get into a bit of reloading, .308 and hopefully .223 shortly. Can anyone point me in the direction of guidelines or requirements for this? I rang my FO up here and he hadn't even heard of the Restricted List and drew a complete blank on this topic. Any help would be great, thanks lads....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Mac Tire wrote: »
    I want to try and get into a bit of reloading, .308 and hopefully .223 shortly. Can anyone point me in the direction of guidelines or requirements for this? I rang my FO up here and he hadn't even heard of the Restricted List and drew a complete blank on this topic. Any help would be great, thanks lads....

AFAIK it's on the agenda for the FCP but it ain't sorted yet

Advertisement